Tuesday 5 August 2008

A whole new yr, A whole new start (hopefully)

Its now the year 2008., i am finally out of high school and venturing into adulthood. Bigger responsibilities are vested upon me now. I am just hoping that the saying “A whole new year a whole new start” really brings out a new start for me but ever since the middle of last year everything has been going extremely well. I’ve been through a lot for these past few years. Many challenges and obstacles had to be overcomed which really put myself to the test and thank god i got through it but i am still going through some of it though.

Life has never been easy for me. I started being very matured at such a young age. I had to grow up fast due to the obstacles that i had to go through in life. Through every experience i learned a lot about life and i grew wiser. Knowing how to protect and keep myself safe and strong. Well at least i try to do so. Through my whole journey so far i’ve discovered a lot of things and throughout my discovery i encountered with many types of people, some were nice and some weren’t.

Life isn’t as bad as it seems though but its not as good either, depending on that person’s outlook on life. I am grateful for everything i have because i know that there are many people who are less fortunate than i am. Besides everyone has problems too, its just that the level of seriousness of their problems may vary..


However, i am really looking forward to this year. After the LOVE & LIFE seminar my life has changed and improved for the better. Relationship with my dad and my family has been renewed and blossomed. My true friends are there for me no matter what happens as long as they know who am i truly. I am finally out of school doing law, its my dream job really and its so exciting. Its all good now really. I am looking forward to find out what the future is instore me though..

Written on 18 Jan 08

No comments: