Monday 3 August 2009

My Kind of Boy..

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 10 of your friends to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Yes, in some way.

2. Smart?
Yes, in certain areas.

3. Preferred age?
Don't really mind.

4. Preferred height?
Anything as long as he's taller than me.

5. How about sense of humor?
A must have. I like guys who can make me laugh.

6. How about piercings?
Its fine.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Definitely,but I think is hard to find one!!

8. Pink hair?
I'd prefer normal colours.

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy!!

10. Thin or fat?
Healthy.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Anything.

12. Long hair or short hair?
in between?

13. Plastic or metal?
Huh??

14. Smells good?
Yes!!

15. Smoker?
A definite NO NO!

16. Drinker?
Sure.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Dont really know what that type means.

18. Musically inclined?
Yes.

19. Plays piano?
Its a plus point.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Both is fine.

21. Plays violin?
Cool!

22. Sings very good?
Its a plus point if he can.

23. Vain?
NO WAY!

24. With glasses?
Its fine.

25. With braces?
No.

26. Shy type?
NO WAY!

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
In between.

28. Active or passive?
Active!

29. Tight or bomb?
WAT?

30. Singer or dancer?
Both.

31. Stunner?
Nah.

32. Hiphop?
Not so into it.

33. Earrings?
Doesn't matter.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Nope!

35. Dimples?
Nice!

36. Bookworm?
Good cause i love to read.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
YES!

38. Playful?
Yes!

39. Flirt?
Only if its with me!

40. Poem writer?
DEFINITELY.

41. Serious?
Nope..smile always!

42. Campus crush?
Nah.

43. Painter?
I don't mind.

44. Religious?
Good.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Half half.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Neither.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Nonsense!

48. Loyal o faithful?
Isnt it the same? Well both.

49. Good kisser?
A plus point.

50. loves children??
Yes!

I tag:

Helena Loh
Christina Abigail
Glynn Noella Wong
Juan Margrita
Saktia Panchakaran
CK Chan
Alexander Loh
Grace Lim
Leithiga
Adelene

No comments: