Tuesday 5 May 2009

Lasts..

LASTS:
Last beverage → Chocolate cream chip, Starbucks.
Last phone call → My baby pa.
Last instant message → Baby pa again.
Last song you listened to → Bye Bye by Mariah Carey.
Last time you cried → just now while updating my blog.

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → Yes, my boyfriend, almost everyday. ^_^
Been cheated on → yes.
Lost someone special→ YES!! My dad!!

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → not even close.
Laughed until you cried → Yes. Yes.
Met someone who changed your life → yes, you changed my life baby sayang and I cant live without you pa!!
Have you kissed anyone on your top friends? → yes.
How many kids do you want to have → a girl and a boy.
Do you have any pets → YES, my dog named darling.
Do you want to change your name → No, I love my name.
What time did you wake up today → 10 am.
What were you doing at midnight last night → I was on the ph with my boyfriend.
Name something you CANNOT wait for → My cousins to come down from phillippines.
Last time you saw your father→ the day before he passed away, 2nd june 2008.
What's one thing you wish you could change → I wish I could turn back time to day before my dad passed away.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Nope.
What's getting on your nerves right now → An ex friend and his fly behaving like total asses and making a big issue out of a particular prob!!
What's your real name → i'm suppose to have a fake name???
Zodiac sign → Gemini.
Elementary/primary School → SK Jalan Bukit 1.
Hair color → dark hazelnut brown. Hehe.
Long or short → Very long. ^_^
Are you a health freak → Kinda.
Righty or lefty → definitely a righty.

FIRSTS:
First pet → A dog named Blackie.
First vacation → Not sure if its phillippines 1st or penang.

CURRENTLY :
Eating → Not eating.
Drinking → Drinking.
Waiting → Waiting to meet my boyfriend.

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → most definitely. A girl and a boy.
Want to get married?→ Of course.
Careers in mind? → a very successful Lawyer.

HAVE YOU EVER:
Lost glasses/contacts → yes.
Ran away from home → no.
Broken someone's heart → yes.
Turned someone down → yup.
Cried when someone died → Yup!! when my dad died!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → yeah I do!
Miracles → i do.
Love at first sight → most definitely.
Heaven → yes and i hope i go there.. hehe..
Santa Claus → yeah. hehehe.. ^_^
Kiss on the first date → no way. too fast.
Angels → yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes. with my dad. Wish he was here.
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → no! Ill never play with a persons heart.
Do you believe in God? → OF COURSE!!
First surgery → no way. Not even close.
First piercing → ears. I was still a baby.
First best friend(s) → Ong Su Koon. I was in primary School.
First sport you joined → Running for my class in kindergarten.

No comments: