Wednesday 6 May 2009

Will I be the next president?

TODAY :

What is today's date?
5th of May 2009.

What was the first thing that happened?
I got a text msg from my boyfriend wishing me good morning.

Who was the first person you talked to?
My boyfriend.

What was the best thing that happened so far?
Hehe. Many things actually.

What was the best thing you've eaten?
Nasi lemak special at Old Town Cafe.

Whats the worst thing you've eaten?
Nothing actually.

Who were you with?
My boyfriend, Anil's parents and Dinesh.

Where did you go?
Went to 888.

What did you wear?
A black top with jeans.

What did you buy?
Iced Tea.

What was the best song you heard?
Sugar – Flo Rida ft Wynter.

What's the funniest thing that happened?
Nothing really.

TOMORROW :

Whats tomorrow's date?
6th May 2009.

Got any plans?
Going for a movie.

Is there anything you HAVE to do?
STUDY!!!

Who are you going to be with?
My Boyfriend, Jabez and Saktia.

What would you like to get accomplished?
Finish folding the clothes and some paper work for my mum.

Who are you definitely going to talk to?
My boyfriend, Jabez, Saktia, my bro and my mummy.

Do you have to go to school/work?
Nope but I may go to college anyways. Can study better there. Hehe.

FUTURE :

Who do you want to marry?
I want to marry my boyfriend of course cause he makes happy and i love him deeply but only time will tell if everything falls into place.

When do you want to get married?
When i am stable of course but if can when I reach 25.

How do you want to get married?
In church I guess.

Where do you want to settle down at?
I dont know. It Depends.

Whats your dream job?
I want to become a very successful Lawyer.

How many kids do you want?
Only two, a girl and a boy.

What do you want your kid's names to be?
The girl will be Arianna Priyanka Raj and the boy will be Arian Prakash Raj.

Do you want to have kids early or later on in life?
Doesnt matter as long as im married.

What kind of house do you want to live in?
A double storey corner house or a banglo. Hehe.

What kind of car do you want to drive?
Ok I wouldnt go overboard so A BMW!! Its classy, elegant and awesome!!

How many and what kind of pets do you want to have?
As many as I like. I want dogs, rabbits and hamsters.

Where do you want to go to college (if you haven't already)?
Im already studying in Brickfields Asia College.


Written on 5/05/2009

No comments: