Sunday 17 May 2009

YAY!!

My relatives are finally here from philippines. They arrived here on thursday. I'm super happy!! WWWhhhhhhhhheeeeeee!!!!!! Plus they brought loads of goodies for me.. aka FOOD!! haha..

Well so far i've taken them to a couple of places. We went to Mines Wonderland. Then we went swimming. We even spent time playing Bingo and card games like UNO and Lucky 9.
Lucky 9 was really fun too. We had a great laugh playing it because we had to face the penalty if we lost. You will understand what i mean when you see the pictures.

Though i'm having so much fun i'm torn between having to study and spending time with them because my finals are coming up and i'm packed with revision classes too. SIGH!!!
Y me?? Y?? Hmmmmm..hopefully ill be ready for exams. That's really worrying me right now.

Anyways here's some glimpse of what we did so far:

At the airport:

Photobucket

Swimming:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At Mines Wonderland:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our cards session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: