Wednesday 13 May 2009

50 Little Secrets..

50 Little Secrets.
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least ten friends

01. Who was your last text from?
- My Boyfriend, Huraj.

02. Where was your default picture taken?
- In Phillippines during my 18th birthday bash.

03. Your relationship status?
- Im in a relationship..and LOVING IT!! =)

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
- I hope not cause i definitely don't want that.

05. What is your current mood?
- Worried..cause exams are coming soon.

06. How many siblings do you have?
- Just me and my little brother.

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
- Russell Ganesh.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
- With him.

09. Have a crazy side?
-Hehe..yeah.. i bet.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
- uhhh..i tink so?

11. Something you do a lot?
- talk or laugh. haha!

12. Angry at anyone?
- Yeah, at dumb****. I think a bunch of us are for that matter, right syg?

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
- Nothing..i already have him..=)

14. When was the last time you cried?
- On labour day, missing my dad.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- Yup.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
- My boyfriend, i wish he was there with me.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Huraj again. =)

18. What is your favorite song?
- Too many la!!

19. What are you doing right now?
-Updating my blog.

20. Who do you trust right now?
- God, my family, my boyfriend and certain friends.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
- My cousin from Phillippines.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
- Eeehehehehe. Yeah. =)

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
- Anastasia.

24. Describe your life in one word?
-Interesting!!

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
- My dad.

26. What should you be doing right now?
- Studying!!

27. What are you listening to?
- Bone Thugs And Harmony - Nuff Respect.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
- Cynthia.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
- My mum?

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
-Nope. Im pretty much myself.

31. What is your natural hair color?
- Dark brown.=)

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- My boyfriend..

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
- erm...my dad. im missing him.

34. What do you hear?
- My dog snoring. haha. Darling darling.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
- Straight! hehe.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
- hmm..don't think so.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
- Yeah.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
- Yeah, all d time.=)

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- hahaha. Yeah! =P

41. Are you happy with life right now?
- I MOST CERTAINLY AM!!

42. Are you currently jealous?
- Nope.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
-My gold chain with a cross pendant. A gift from my dad actually.

44. What were you doing on Friday night?
- Had to attend class.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Yeah but i don't care cause I have a special someone now and I am happy.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- I guess so.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
- No one in particular.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
- I had flu, fever and cough. (looks like the whole package huh)

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
-1.00 am

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
- Nope but i believe i am about to.


I tag :
Saktia
Helena
Joshua
Chan Chee Keong
Alexander
Adelene
Leithiga

No comments: