Sunday 14 June 2009

100 Truths Tagged By Helena

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write with 100 Truths about you.
At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Peach passion fruit juice

2. Last phone call: My wuggly puggy babyboo.. =)

3. Last text message: My Boyfriend

4. Last song you listened to: Flo Rida - Sugar

5. Last time you cried: Awhile ago. Was too happy.


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: As in the same person twice then yes. My current boyfriend. But if it is 2 at a time then of course no.

7. Been cheated on: Yes! but whatever! i dont care now!

8. Kissed someone & regretted: I dont think so.

9. Lost someone special: YES! My dad.

10. Been depressed: Yeah obviously.

11. Been drunk and threw up: Tipsy - Yes but never drunk nor threw up.

LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
12. black

13. pink

14. Actually i love all colours

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: YES!

16. Fallen out of love: NOPE! more into love actually.

17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah!! Al ot!! Just today infact.

18. Met someone who changed you: Yeah i've met some.

19. Found out who your true friends were: Most definitely yes!

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah but i dont really care! if you dont like me you're loss so just get lost.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Not on the lips of course.

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: At least 80% ?

23. How many kids do you want to have: Max - 2

24. Do you have any pets: Yes, an adorable dog called Darling

25. Do you want to change your name: Nope. I love my name!!

26. What did you do for your last birthday: I had a suprised party for my birthday.

27. What time did you wake up today: 9.30 am.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: On the phone with my boyfriend.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My camping trip!

30. Last time you saw your Mother : A few minutes ago.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish my dad would have lived longer.

32. What are you listening to right now: Taylor Swift - Love Story

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing for now. I quite cool since exams are over.

35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, Friendster, My Blog and My playlist.

36. Whats your real name: Tracy May Dayvi

37. Nicknames: I have a bunch

38. Relationship Status: In a relationship with Huraj a/l Demadu and loving it!!

39. Zodiac sign: Gemini

40. Male or female?: Female

45. Long or short: Very long hair

46. Height: 5ft 2 inches

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Im in love actually

48. What do you like about yourself?: Im strong, brave, independant, patient and nice.

49. Piercings: 7, 1-on my nose, 2-on my left ear and 4-on my right ear

50. Tattoos: I want one but im scared.

51. Righty or lefty: Righty!

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Havent and i dont want to

53. First piercing: 1 years old?

54. First best friend: Ong Su Koon

55. First sport you joined: Running?

56. First vacation: Not sure if it was Phillippines of Penang 1st.

58. First pair of trainers: How am i suppose to know??

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Nope

60. Drinking: Nope

61. I'm about to: Eat

62. Listening to: Beyonce Knowles - Halo

63. Waiting for: My boyfriend to call me

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Yes

65. Get Married?: Of course

66. Career?: Most definitely yes!!


WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Both

68. Hugs or kisses: Both. How can i choose?

69. Shorter or taller: It doesnt matter.

70. Older or Younger: Same as the above

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both if can. hehe.

73. Sensitive or loud: In between

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship of course

75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Never

77. Drank hard liquor: Yup, loved it compared to beer

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost my glasses

79. Sex on first date: Never!!

80. Broken someone's heart: Yeah i have. didnt want to though.

82. Been arrested: Nope.

83. Turned someone down: YES. many times.

84. Cried when someone died: Yeah of course!!

85. Fallen for a friend?: of course. you become friends first then only we can move to being in a relationship right?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes of course i do

87. Miracles: Yes!!

88. Love at first sight: Yes!! that's how my story happened so yeah.

89. Heaven: Yeah!

90. Santa Claus: Maybe

91. Kiss on the first date: Cheeks only i guess.

92. Angels: Yes of course!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never!

95. Did you sing today?: Yeah!!

96. Ever cheated on somebody? : Nope, im pretty loyal.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: To the day before my dad passed away.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? : Same as the above.

99.Are you afraid of falling in love? : No why should i be?

100. Posting this as 100 truths? : Like Duh!!


I tag:

Saktia
Juan Margrita
Glynn Noella Wong
Christina Abigail
Helena Loh
Joshua Tee

No comments: