Sunday 14 June 2009

Tagged By The Lovely Miss Saktia

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
On my Forehead. It just gives me such an intense deep feeling of love and care. I just love it when my boyfriend kisses me on the forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
I wished i could have slept longer but i couldnt. Helena woke me up to go and take my SPM certificate. *Sigh*

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH?
Helena, yesterday.

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
Not even close and i am so glad that i am not. It keeps me grounded in life.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
Maybe. Would love to but i am scared.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
Yes i have. 2 infact.

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
No! Y should i?

8. What does your last text message SAY?
Its from my boyfriend saying he's home.

9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
Many things actually. Cant decide on 1.

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
Yes. My dad.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
3a.m. *SOBS*

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
I got it as a gift.

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
Huraj

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
My boyfriend.

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz .
1. Juan Margrita
2. Helena Loh
3. Chan Chee Keong
4. Joshua Tee
5. Leithiga
6. Grace Lim
7. Christina Abigail
8. Glynn Noella Wong.
9. Adelene
10.Alexander Loh

15.Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
No one actually. She's single.

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE?
A male.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
YES! they know each other and are super close.

18. What is no.1 studying?
Not quite sure.

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
A few recently and a few a very long time ago.

20. IS no.4 SINGLE?
Nope. He's already taken.

21. Say something about no.2.
She's such a nice and sweet girl.

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
Hmm. It could work.

23. Describe no.9.
Someone I know.

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
I dont know. Will stop it i guess.

25 . Do you like no.8?
Yeah. She's really nice.

No comments: