Saturday 6 June 2009

Super Lucky

I didnt have time to study for tort. I didnt even have enough sleep but i was falling asleep while i was revising on the sofa. I sat there till it was 5.45am. Not only was i busy for my dad's 1 year anniversary, i also had my cousins around from phillippines. Damn i had major distractions. I was so tempted to have fun but at the same time i needed to study.

Well in the end i only manage to fully study 2 chapters of tort which are negligence and remedies in tort. So I was panicking. As i got to the exam hall i just prayed that i could do my best. Well i had high hopes for contract cause i had time to prepare and my lecturer was good. However when i open the paper the questions were super hard.

Unlike contract, my lecturer was hopeless. At least to me she is. I couldnt understand a thing she was teaching me during class and her lectures were absolutely boring. So that made attending her class pointless. However, 2 days before the exam we were informed that there will be an intensive revision class done by this other lecturer as our tort lecturer was in the hospital as she was in labour. To my absolute joy, this other lecturer was incredible. Just in 1 day in understood tort which my tort couldnt make me understand in 6 months. Can u believe it?

Well anyhoo.. when i sat there for my tort paper, a friend on my left who got the paper 1st told me that there is a question on Rylands V Fletcher and i was like shit! I didnt get to study that part. So i was freaking out even more. As i intensely await for the invigilators to lay the paper down on my table i was praying that i could go through this exam. The moment i opened the paper and saw the rest of the questions i grinned and smiled so wide! I had to answer 3 out of 6 questions and i was super lucky as there were 2 questions on negligence and 1 on remedies in tort.

So i was happy that at least i wouldnt write crap but even so i dont know if i did the questions right. So all i can do now is just hope for the best.

Anyways my dad's anniversary went on smoothly. My friends and a bunch people who knew my dad were there. It was quite emotional for me. To go through that day just reminded me so clearly of the day he passed away. I still miss him till this very day. No matter what happens i dont think the pain can go away as he is a part of me that i never want to erase.

But im a stronger person as i go by each day. I thank god for having him as my dad as he was the best to me. He was my knight in shining amour. He thought me the ways of the world. My mum says im a lot like him. Well i hope i have a little bit of him in me. I do accept what has happen and i dont blame god. Its just that it breaks my heart to know that he left us so soon. There's still so many things to be said and done.

I wanted him to see me graduate. To see me be an accomplished woman. To see my future husband. Many dreams and wishes were crushed on the very day he left. I just pray for strength and that his presence will be stronger with me everyday. I Love you so much daddy!! And i will always be your little girl.

No comments: