Sunday 14 June 2009

Finally!! Exam fever is over!!

WWWWooooooohhhhhooooooo!!!! Bye bye exams n hello holidays!!!! 3 months baby!!! damn the wait was long but it is finally here.

Now i can finally get back to everything that i've been putting off lately and let me tell you, it's a whole lot of things. I've been putting of exercising, reading my novels, blogging, hanging out. Basically a lot of things but because of exams i had to put my entire focus on that alone.

Anyhoos... i was at Carrefour Alamanda a few weeks back and they had a book sale. All the books were Rm5 each. How cool is that? Well for me of cause. hehe. I bought a bunch. So now i can spend my time reading.

Another things that was on my mind was songs. Nice slow songs which are soothing to the soul. Im glad to able to sit down and listen to all of it now. I finally have time. Well as i was thinking of that, i thought of this endless song, Lifehouse-Everything.

I got to know about this song through a church camp. You can click below to watch the it. The video is awesome i tell you!! The meaning is just superb and it gives you an overwhelming feeling of strength and faith. So for all you christians out there and others too who have seen or have not seen the video. Hope you'll enjoy it.


No comments: