Wednesday 6 May 2009

I Tag U!

Name the people you tagged.

  • Helena Loh

  • Joshua Tee

  • Christina Abigail

  • Juan Margarita

  • Chan Chee Keong

  1. Describe yourself in one word.
    Understanding.

    3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
    I would pick both. How can I be happy with the person if the person is not the one I love and if he doesn't really love me.

    4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
    Not really. Im pretty upfront with my feelings that is if I want them to know and if I do I bet they could tell.

    5. How if people reject your confession face to face?
    I may be hurt if they are harsh but I would be okay with it. Their lost and besides, I bet someone better would come my way.

    6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
    I will love you forever and always. Know that ill always be watching you and guiding you cause I shall always be in your heart.

    7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
    Up to you then.

    8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
    Yeah, I felt bad for the person so I thought of giving it a shot but it never worked. You can never be happy with someone if you don't love them.

    9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
    Yes, a good support system.

    10. Long distance love?
    If I really love the person then why not but it wouldnt be easy. But then again I dont think my boyfriend would agree to it as he cannot stand being far away from me and neither can I. (ryte boo?) ^_^

    11. Best place to cry?
    In my room.

    12. Who do you love the most?
    God, my family, my boyfriend and those wonderful ppl who are always there for me.(list to long if were to name you all la)

    13. Tell us of your dream last night?
    I cant remember if had one.

    14. Ever hated someone so bad?
    Hate is a very strong word. Despise sounds much better but yeah. Hehe.

    15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?
    Hmm. i've heard a couple but would rather keep it to myself.

    16. The last person you had a beer with?
    My boyfriend, Jabez and Saktia but then again I was only having a few sips cause I hate beer. LOL.

    17. The last person you went to the movies with?
    My boyfriend and my mummy.

    18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
    My boyfriend. Hehe. I Love You Baby Sayang!!

    19. The last person you hugged?

    My boyfriend again. Hehe!

    20. The last person you yelled at?
    Terran Vincent!! Dumb ass!!

    21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
    Hehe. Yeah. My boyfriend of course.

    22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
    A stupid ex-friend of mine is behaving like an ass trying to stir up problems!! GRRRR!!

    23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
    I'd wish my dad was around longer and I wish I would have a happy life and successful career.

    24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
    Rome, Venice, Italy, Paris..aiyo whole of Europe la better.. hehe.

    25. What you hate the most?
    Losing the one I love and failing.

    26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
    My relationship with my boyfriend.

    27. Five facts about me:

  1. I am super in love with my boyfriend!!

  2. i love my family so much!!

  3. i am understanding

  4. i am patient

  5. i love reading, writing poetry and spending time with the ones I love.


28. Five things that scare me:

  1. death

  2. losing my loved ones

  3. failing in life

  4. accidents

  5. being lonely


29. Two songs playing in my head lately:

  1. Boom Boom Pow – B.E.P.

  2. Sugar – Flo Rida ft Wynter.


30. Five things I treasure in my life :

  1. God.

  2. my family.

  3. my boyfriend.

  4. my friends.

  5. my dog

No comments: