Wednesday 6 May 2009

Where Do I Start?

Have you ever had a best friend?
Of course. Many actually.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yeah, I have. In many ways in fact but I have changed for the better. However, I am still true to myself. :)

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Yeah!! I cant wait for my relatives to come down from Phillippines!! Gosh, I miss them!!

Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Kinda but then again as long as those who are close to me know me and those who get to know me can see the real me then it doesn't really matter.

Who is the last person to send you a message on myspace?
I don't have Myspace.

Let's test your memory, what were you doing during your last kiss?
Standing near my car saying goodbye to my boyfriend and his friend before I leave.

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Nope.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I bet. I don't know about others but I know my boyfriend is. HAHA.

Who's your guy best friend?
Joshua Tee and Aloysius Gomez.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
My Boyfriend and my friends. Hehe.

Do you know the last person you were in a car with other than family?
Janaki Chelliah

When is the last time you talked to your grandma?
3rd May 2009.

Last time you were on the phone?
I'm on the phone now actually.

Are you depressed?
Not really. More upset actually. I want the damn problems to be solved fast. :( :( :(

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Yeah. My boyfriend.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Not really.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Yes. Hehe. My boyfriend.

Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Saktia. On my chat box in my blog.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Studying and spending time with my boyfriend, Jabez and Saktia.

Who's the prettiest girl you've ever met?
Saktia Panchakaran, Helena Loh, Janaki Chelliah, Lai Su Yen, Claire-Rose, Jessy Chin, Anastasia and Andrea.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past week?
Yes. With my Babyboo.

Ever go camping?
Yeah I did. During school days. I even hosted camping parties and attended my friends' camping parties. Gosh, I do miss the old days.

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Just now.

Are you missing out?
I am missing out but my time will come.

What are you listening to right now?
Sugar – Flo Rida ft Wynter.

Last time you made a bet with someone?
I don't really do bets.

Will this weekend be a good one?
I most definitely hope so. Besides its mother's day this weekend.

How are you feeling today?
Lazy, pissed off with someone and excited.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah, many times.

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
No! i certainly hope not.

Would you ever quit a bad habit for someone?
Yes of course if they would quit habits too. To be quite frank I quit my bad habits when boyfriend agreed to quit his.

Who was the last peron's voice you heard?
My boyfriend's.

Whats the last thing you made for someone?
Nothing really.

Has anyone dissapointed you recently?
Kinda.

How late did you stay up last night?
4.30am

Are you a morning person or a night person?
It depends but I think I am more of a night person.

What's something you really want right now?
A new handphone.

Do you regret doing something today?
Nope.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yes.

Do you miss anyone?
My Dad.

Do you like Mexican food?
Not really but would love too. I love food!!

What are you wearing on your feet?
Nothing? I'm in the house la.

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Nope. None that i can think of.

Was your New Years Eve enjoyable?
it was awesome!!! i was in Phillippines but I was missing my boyfriend cause he was in Malaysia during New Years Eve.

How was your Christmas?
It was okay la but I was heartbroken cause it was my boyfriend's b.day but I couldn't celebrate his b.day nor Christmas with him cause I was in Phillippines and he was in Malaysia. That was supposed to be the 1st time he celebrated his b.day with me ever since we got together. So that was upseting. Plus it was my 1st Christmas spent without my dad's presence so a gloomy Christmas it was.

How are you feeling?
tired, lazy and worried.

Do you want to tell someone how you feel?
Yes.

Ever receive a really long apology?
Yeah, from my boyfriend.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Nope and I hope it stays that way.

Is there somebody in your life that you could not survive without?
Yeah, my family and my boyfriend.

How many close friends do you have?
Maybe about 10+. Too many to count actually.

Who is the most beautiful person you know?
My Mother.

Most annoying?
Terran Vincent and his father!! Such a****!!

Who in your life has hurt you the most?
Many ppl actually but never mind. What goes around comes around.

Is there someone you know you should hate, but you cant?
I don't really hate ppl, I just despise them.

Do you like someone as more than a friend right now?
YEAH!! HURAJ!! MY SUNSHINE!!

Do you miss anybody?
Yeah loads of ppl.

Have you ever lost anybody close to you?
Yeah, my dad!!! SOBS!!

Is there anyone you trust even though you should not?
I certainly hope not.

Who knows you best?
God, my boyfriend and my friends.

Relationship or Hook-Up?
Relationship, definitely.

Ever been in love with someone?
Uuhhh? Yeah!!

Need anyone?
Yes i do. I am independant but that doesnt mean i would want to be lonely.

Few close friends or many acquaintances?
I have a few close friends that i can trust so many acquaintances i guess.

Has anybody in your family ever let you down?
Yeah they have but they have stepped up.

Anybody in your friends ever let you down?
Yeah they have but I hope it wont happen again.

Who have you let down the most?
My parents but I hope I made it up to them.

Who is your best friend of the same sex?
Janaki Chelliah, Helena Loh, Anastasia, Lai Su Yen, Jessy Chin.

Best friend of the opposite sex?
Joshua Tee.

Ever told a member of the opposite sex you loved them?
Obviously!!!

Who do you know is the most ambitious?
My Boyfriend.

Who is the most frustrating?
Terran Vincent!!

Who is the loudest?
My Brother.

Who is the quietest?
Ee Hann.

Who is the most genuine?
My family,my boyfriend and a couple of my friends.

Who has the power to make your world fall apart?
My loved ones.

Wanna say something to someone?
Love U, Love U, Love U!!!!!

Wish things could have gone differently with someone?
Depends.

Hows your heart lately?
Besides missing my dad its been good.


Written on 5/05/2009

No comments: